Workshops are fantastic way to learn new, modern technologies and to increase practical (and theoretical) knowledge by simulating real-world examples, and completing hands-on, practical, and targeted, guided labs.
Please, contact me if you want to book a workshop, at the place of your choice or remotely.
Help your organisation get the most out of Microsoft solutions by expanding your expertise with Microsoft Technology Workshops. Gain new skills through hands-on labs that dive deep into Azure, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Security solutions and learn how to apply those skills to real-life scenarios. You’ll come away with the Microsoft expertise you need to prepare your organisation for whatever comes next.
- Dive deep into technical topics with real-world, high-value applications.
- Get interactive, hands-on experience by engaging with MVP experts.
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to make the most of Microsoft solutions.
Who should attend?
- IT professionals and IT decision makers
- Business Analysts
- IT security managers
- Power users
- Sales Professionals and Sales Managers
NOTE: This page and the list of workshops is not complete yet, as it is under construction. As I update the workshops’ description and content, I’ll update this page accordingly.
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Microsoft 365 Security
- Microsoft 365 Compliance
- Zero Trust Deployment in Microsoft Azure
- Zero Trust Deployment in Microsoft 365
- Securing your Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and on-premises Infrastructure Servers
- Securing your Azure Active Directory (AAD) and cloud infrastructure
- Building a resilient IaaS architecture
- Enterprise-class networking in Azure
- Hybrid identity